Manage the changes that ICD-10 will bring to your practice workflow.
Medisoft v26 is the latest upgrade for the popular Medisoft suite of practice management products by eMDs. This ICD-10 ready Medisoft system includes features designed to help you manage the changes that ICD-10 will bring to your practice workflow. This Medisoft release is specifically designed to both reduce manual entry and minimize the complexity of ICD-9 to ICD-10 mapping and supports the new CMS 1500 Claim Form (02/12).
Medisoft v26 combines an electronic health record system with practice management features at an affordable price for smaller medical practices.
Medisoft v26’s appealing features*, include several designed specifically to reduce manual entry and minimize the complexity of ICD-9 to ICD-10 mapping, by allowing you to:
- Enter ICD-10 codes on the diagnosis list
- Set ICD-10 effective date for each insurance carrier so you can continue to use ICD-9 codes for carriers who will not have transitioned by October 1, 2014
- Set code version for each insurance
- Receive a notification if the wrong code set is used for a carrier—you will also see error in Claim Management
- Use a mapping tool based on CMS’s General Equivalent Mappings (GEM) to translate some ICD-9 codes to ICD-10
Getting acquainted early with Medisoft v26–before the October 1st, 2014 deadline–provides you with the opportunity to approach the ICD-10 learning curve with ease, and also helps you get started with the analysis and complete mapping efficiently.
Beginning April 1, 2014, physician practices and billers must begin use of the new CMS 1500 Claim Form (02/12), which accommodates the new ICD-10 codes. Medisoft v26 supports this new CMS form.
Medisoft v26 also gives you all the great billing, scheduling and patient accounting features and enhancements that have made Medisoft so popular.
If you have questions, at AccessMSP.com we are more than glad to help you find an answer for them!
*Any descriptions of future functionality reflect current product direction, are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a commitment to provide specific functionality. Timing and availability remain at eMDs' discretion and are subject to change and applicable regulatory approvals.
Call Us Today!