The smart, practical choice for your electronic health record /practice management system.
Medisoft® Clinical is the smart, practical choice for your electronic health record/practice management system. McKesson’s Medisoft® Clinical is a proven, CCHIT®-certified, seamless solution for smaller physician practices, combining the PM features of Medisoft v18 with a fully functional electronic health record (EHR) at an affordable price. The Medisoft Clinical electronic health record system gives you the latest in practice automation at a price you can afford.
Easily perform important tasks such as:
- Sharing demographic information to eliminate redundant data entry
- Automatically informing the nurse in the exam room area when a patient is ready for his/her appointment to save staff time
- Creating an electronic encounter form that is automatically populated with ICD-9 and CPT-4 codes based on the provider’s SOAP notes
Adapt documentation tools to your style with a choice of data entry methods including:
- speech recognition
- digital pen
- Web-based patient data entry
Review patient care and status at a glance:
- View all critical information on the provider dashboard— including messages, incoming results and a daily patient schedule.
- View of notes, documents and lab results in a review bin.
- Check overdue orders and track each order by patient, status and expected time for a result to return. Incoming results automatically update order status.
Ensure exceptional care:
- Web-based access to hundreds of disease and medication protocols
- a broad range of progress note templates covering both primary care and specialty topics
- guidelines for diagnosis and treatment
- health maintenance protocols based on age, sex, disease, medications or other conditions specific to the patient
Report (& qualify for meaningful use incentives):
- The Medisoft Clinical electronic health records system automatically generates searchable patient data to help you produce efficient and effective clinical care reporting. The new reporting capabilities enable your practice to easily enlist the EHR to help you qualify for certified EHR meaningful use incentives.
Use other valuable physician tools:
- Analyze the note with a sophisticated coding advisor for Evaluation and Management (E&M) codes using both the 1995 and 1997 CMS Documentation Guidelines to optimize coding based on documentation.
- Load transcribed text and populate the entire patient chart including the problem list, medication list, medical histories and vital signs. Partially dictate a visit and have the transcribed text automatically go to the correct place in the note via the speech recognition software.
- Import and export chart summary data using CCD or CCR formats. Communicate with other practices’ EMRs or with the patient’s personal health record (PHR).
- When importing data, choose which chart sections to update while still keeping an entire copy of the imported document.
- Customize patient chart viewing by physician to allow provider- (and specialty-) specific views for charts, chart summaries and flow charts.